Key Flowcode features you get
The top benefits of QR codes for augmented reality are:
1. QR codes let you connect with your audience through their mobile phones.
2. Your QR code can promote any digital experience, and overlay it on a real-world object, including:
- Your website
- 3D model
For more benefits, check out our blog post 5 Unique Ways Augmented Reality is Being Used.
There are many ways to use QR codes for your business. Here are 3 easy ways to start using QR codes for your business.
1. You can set a QR code to scan to almost any digital experience including:
- An augmented reality experience
- A website
- Customer contact collection
- A menu or order form
- A PDF
- A video, audio track, or blog
- Access Wi-Fi by storing encryption details such as network ID and password
- Sending and receiving payment information
- Training manuals and instruction
2. You can integrate QR codes into your marketing materials.
3. You can display QR codes in your store.
Read more about how QR codes can help small businesses get customers.
Many QR codes are free, but most of our competitors can only receive a limited number of scans and their URLs cannot be updated after the fact.
With Flowcode, your first 3 QR codes are:
- Have thousands of scans
- Never expire
- The link can be updated anytime.
Try our free QR code generator.
QR codes that have AR embedded within them can be scanned just like regular QR codes. After scanning, the AR view will immediately begin.