QR codes are a great way to turn cars into billboards. QR codes for cars can be printed on any vehicle, which creates a unique advertising opportunity for businesses and individuals alike. The most common use of a QR code on cars is to create an interactive billboard that links to an online advertiser's website or mobile app. This is great for companies that want to increase brand awareness, generate leads, and promote their products and services.
QR codes are also popular with advertisers who want to reach specific audiences at strategic locations. For example, if you're a car dealer looking for new customers, you can rent out spaces in parking garages near malls or other high-traffic areas where people will be spending time looking at vehicles on display. You can also place QR code vehicle stickers on the side of your own vehicle so that when someone looks at it, they'll be taken directly to your site or app where they can learn more about your business or make a purchase. You can even turn Flowcodes into QR code vehicle magnets, so they don’t damage the paint on your vehicle.
Renting a car is one of those things that can be a huge pain. You have to find your way to the rental company, wait in line and then hope the car operates as promised. Rental companies can use QR code stickers on cars to simplify the user experience. Renters can scan a code on the side of the car, enter their credentials, and hit the road.
The process is easier for renters because they don’t have to deal with paperwork or go through the arduous process of getting approved by a credit card company. It’s also easier for rental companies because they don’t have to worry about people stealing cars or driving away without paying since you can link a QR code for cars to a remote start feature, turning anyone’s phone into their key.
QR codes have become an increasingly popular way to advertise your dealership. In fact, many dealerships are using them to capture leads, boost sales, and even track down new customers. But these codes aren't just for business cards anymore. You can use them on any printed material or other marketing collateral to help your rep connect with more customers faster.
Here's how it works: When someone scans a QR code with their smartphone, they're taken to a page on your website or app where they can learn more about your products, services or special offers. It's a quick way for reps to show potential customers exactly what they have to offer without having to talk about it — which means less time wasted and more time spent helping people get into their new vehicle!
Try now for free
QR codes can be used for car dealerships in various beneficial ways. Codes can:
- Store important information such as vehicle VIN numbers.
- Connect customers to service department forms and appointment scheduling.
- Allow customers to access car manuals and safety information.
- Provide customers with discounts and promotions.
- Create a loyalty program with QR codes.
- Provide quick access to online reviews and ratings.
- Create a virtual showroom.
- Provide interactive videos about the car's features and options.
- Allow customers to schedule test drives and request quotes.
- Automate the process of scanning driver's licenses and registration documents.
QR codes simply car ownership by linking directly to:
- Car registration
- Insurance details
- Maintenance and troubleshooting information.
- Simplify car ownership between multiple people.
- Create security features such as tracking and digital unlocking.
Not only are QR codes commonly used by car manufacturers, it’s the reason they were developed! QR codes can be used by car manufacturers to:
- Track inventory
- Track parts
- Identify vehicle registration and serial numbers
- Service and maintain vehicles
- Provide extra security features.
Read more about how QR codes can be used by car manufacturers on our blog, How Automakers Can Use QR Codes.
QR codes have been used on cars since their inception. QR codes can:
1. Direct users to the owner’s manual
2. Showcase repair videos.
3. Link to purchase replacement parts.
4. Provide lists of: verified dealers, repair shops, detailers in the area
Yes, you can put a QR code on a car. There are many advantages to doing so, including:
- Displaying information about a car's history, such as maintenance records and previous owners.
- Tracking and monitoring a car's location.
- Sharing information about special offers or discounts related to the car.
- Provide customers with quick access to product manuals and other related information.
- Share contact information like customer service lines.
- Link to marketing materials like online reviews or brochures.
Denso Wave, based in Japan, was the first company to create QR codes. They were originally created to track automobiles and parts during the manufacturing process.