How the healthcare industry use QR codes
Drive leads with interactive advertising to enable customers to learn more about your product.
Hospitals & In-Patient Care
Modernize care by making patient resources and health advice easily accessible with a simple scan.
Life Sciences Companies Can Make Ads Shoppable
Turn any surface into an opportunity to educate customers about your product and make marketing interactive with scan to shop.
No items found.
"Flowcode has been an instrumental marketing tool for our healthcare offices. We’ve been leveraging Flowcode for 2 years as a means to expedite our check-in process, share patient resources, and measure data and analytics across all of our locations. It’s an intuitive and easy tool to use, and their customer support team is always readily available to help."
Director of Marketing & Communications at Essen Healthcare
Key Flowcode features you get
A powerful suite of tools at your fingertips.
Your Flowcode QR codes have no scan limits and never expire.
Custom Designed Code
Make a custom Flowcode featuring your colors, logo, and brand aesthetic.
Gather robust first party data that unlocks insights about brand new offline customers.
FAQ's for using QR codes for healthcare
Question not answered?
How do pharmacies use QR codes?
There are many ways that pharmacies can use QR codes, including:
- Quickly accessing patient information, including prescriptions, allergies and medical history.
- Ensuring accuracy when dispensing medications.
- Accessing medication instructions and information about potential side effects.
- Refilling or transferring prescriptions from patients’ phones.
- Promoting discounts or special offers on over-the-counter products.
What is a QR code in healthcare?
QR codes in healthcare are incredibly useful. They can be:
- Posted on prescription medications with instructions for use, refill information, doctor’s recommendations, and more.
- Used on phlebotomy materials to mark which tests are ordered for which patients, as well as which patient each sample belongs to.
- Used on the outside of hospital rooms for a patient’s full chart as well as which tests are being ordered, completed, etc.
- Be used to display administrative tools, such as: training manuals, safety protocols, bylaws, tracking devices, timeclocks, etc.
How can QR codes help doctors find new patients for their practice?
There are many ways that QR codes help doctors find new patients for their practice. Doctors can print codes onto promotional materials like:
- Business cards
When potential patients scan the codes they can be taken directly to the practice’s website to view the doctor’s credentials and schedule an appointment.