How leaders in Web3 use QR codes
Web3 is revolutionizing society by blurring the boundaries between the “real” and online worlds. And as these boundaries begin to fall, it’s important that only the safest, most efficient paths through the vanguard emerge. Enter Flowcode.
Whether that’s knowing how to link a QR to an NFT, or needing a way into Metaverse, a QR generator like Flowcode provides portals through Web3 that are aesthetically sleeker, more secure, and contain more analytics than your traditional, boring black-and-white QR. With Flowcode, the bridge to the future has never been more powerful.
There are tons of ways that QRs can be creatively used within Web That’s because QR is simply a portal to a destination. So whether that’s a NFT QR code to display your gallery, or a way to accept cryptocurrency as payment, Flowcode is the best choice for Web3 QR.
QR codes are a ubiquitous, effortless way to buy, trade, and make purchases with cryptocurrency. With Flowcode, you can brand your QR with whatever design you want, whether that’s the logo’s of the currency or the brand. Flowcode’s custom designs make them more attractive, informative, and influential – separating them from the pack. Additionally, Flowcode’s codes are GDPR and CCPA secure, making transactions safer.
Virtual and augmented realities are becoming more widely adopted by the general population. Therefore, AR and VR developers need a recognizable way for people to access the Metaverse. Enter Flowcode’s Metaverse QR. Whether you want an artistically stunning NFT QR code for your gallery, or you’re a WebVR company that wants effortless portals to your worlds, Flowcodes are the industry standard relied on by many of the Metaverse’s top players.
Flowcode makes it easier than ever for you to share your collection. In an instant, scanners can claim or buy your NFTs from a Flowcode that is artistically designed to look as captivating as your creations.
As an NFT artist who takes pride in their creations, the last thing you want are those bulky, pixelated QRs to be the first thing that people see - it’s not the best initial impression. Instead, wouldn’t it be valuable to have an NFT QR code that represented the character of your creations? Flowcode’s custom-designed codes allow creators to make visually stunning NFT QR codes that match the aesthetic of their own art, making them more attractive to viewers and potential buyers.
One of the most exciting parts of the metaverse are the novel experiences it unlocks. The metaverse untethers the gates between the physical and digital worlds, allowing for possibilities limited only by our imagination. Now brands, creatives, and everyday people can experience things that used to be the domain of science fiction.
However, in order to access something new, people want something familiar to guide them there – and what better way than QR? Flowcode’s metaverse QR codes provide people with a simple, secure, sleek gateway to these futuristic encounters.
Web3 also allows people to augment themselves in ways that were never before possible. One example is fashion. In the past, fashion was seldom interacted with outside of its wearer. Now with AR, brands can turn their clothing into something that the world can connect with in inspiring ways.
Key Flowcode features you get
The benefits of QR codes for Web3 have yet to be fully realized since it’s an emerging industry. However, one thing that QR codes for in Web3 allow for instant connection from the offline to online world. Here are some ways that they are beneficial to Web3:
- QR codes can be more secure than traditional methods of data entry and transfer, as they are more difficult to replicate or tamper with.
- Blockchain addresses are long and annoying to type in. QR codes allow for quick and easy access to information, eliminating the need for manual data entry.
- QR codes reduce the need for expensive hardware or software, making it a more cost-effective way to store and transfer data.
- QR codes are easy to use from almost any mobile device, making it accessible to a wider range of users.
- QR codes are visible and easily recognized, making them ideal for marketing and payment purposes.
QR codes give access to a wide range of NFT applications.
The benefits of using QR codes are pretty innumerable since they are simply a way to bring people to an online destination. Here are some benefits of using QR codes, from a Web3 perspective:
- Quick and secure payments on the web3 blockchain.
- Store and access web3 data.
- Track web3 transactions and activity.
- Engage customers and draw attention to web3 services.
- Drive traffic to web3 websites and increase brand recognition.
- Promote loyalty programs and discounts to customers.
Generate leads, collect data, and get feedback from customers.
Not always. Sure, there are tons of “free QR generators,” but they are limited. Most free QR generators:
- Only allow a limited number of scans on their free QR codes.
- Have static links, meaning they can never change.
Flowcode’s, however, are free, and don’t have any of the pitfalls of the other free QR code generators. Upon signing up for our free plan, you get:
- 3 codes that never expire and have unlimited scans.
- The ability to change link destinations without creating a new code. This means if your goals change, so can the destination of the QR.
- Colorful, dynamic designs that make them attractive, resulting in higher conversion rates than traditional, boring QRs.
- Analytics to track and make informed decisions based on data
- Flowpage landing pages where you can display multiple online destinations for people to check out, like NFT collections, social media pages, payment portals, videos, and more.
Many NFTs have QR codes, and are accessed through scanning them in the real world. While they don't all have QR codes associated with them, it's common to scan a QR code in the physical world in order to access a NFT in the digital world.
In the context of NFTs, QR codes can be used in several ways. For example, QR codes can:
- Verify NFT owners' identities by scanning the QR code and confirming their tokens.
- Provide a convenient way for users to access and download the digital asset associated with the NFT.
- Check the authenticity of an NFT, especially in cases where the NFT represents a physical item, such as a collectible or a piece of merchandise.
- Link to NFT portfolios and payment portals.
It’s simple to get a QR code for NFTs. Flowcode provides free and paid versions of QR codes for NFTs. The difference between our QRs and other providers is that ours look captivating, and not like boring, black-and-white squashed pixels. NFTs are meant to be aesthetic, so it only makes sense that the QR that directs to them should be as well. In order to get a QR code for an NFT:
- Go to Flowcode’s free QR code generator
- Select the colors that you want to be associated with the QR code; often ones that fit your branding.
- Choose the shape of the QR code
- Modify the dox-matrix shape on the inside of the code
- Upload your logo
- Paste your destination
- Apply to any physical or digital medium.
Scanning a QR code works easily. Most modern smartphones have QR code scanners built into their cameras where the user only has to:
- Open their camera and hover over the code
- Click the link that pops up.
- Older phones sometimes require a third-party app, but the functionality is essentially the same.
- Restart your device or try taking a picture of the code if it’s not working.
Read more about how to scan QR codes, including additional troubleshooting.
QR codes can be free for Web3. However, not all QR codes are created equal. Many have destinations that cannot be updated after the fact, meaning that they have to be reprinted whenever updated, and most only allow for a limited number of scans. With Flowcode’s free Web3 QR codes, customers get:
- Unrestricted scans with no expiration date
- Flexible link destinations that can be changed on the fly
- Eye-catching designs that attract more customers
- Detailed analytics to track results
- Flowpage landing pages to display multiple digital destinations to your customers
Check out Flowcode’s free QR code generator and create your own in under 60 seconds.