A better experience for your customers
QR codes are a great way to engage your attendees on the day of your event. They are also a great way to increase engagement with your event before it takes place. In fact, QR codes that are properly displayed get 30% more engagement for your events.
QR codes can be printed on posters, tickets, fliers and even in advertising materials like print ads or television commercials. You can even use them on social media posts or create an Eventbrite QR code! The best thing about QR codes is that they don’t require any special software or app to use them. All you need is a smartphone and a little bit of creativity!
Mobile devices are the new hot ticket. Every event attendee brings their mobile device. Therefore, it's more important than ever to ensure there is reliable WiFi at your event. With Flowcodes, you can make sure that your attendees get connected quickly and easily. Allow them to do a QR code event check-in easily! Flowcodes are QR codes that instantly connect attendees to WiFi with a quick scan. They're incredibly easy to use and provide a seamless experience for your attendees.
Event organizers are always looking for ways to streamline their events and make them more efficient. QR code event check-in is one of those solutions. With Flowcode's mobile check-in solution, attendees can quickly and easily check in with their smartphones. No need to wait in line or search for a registration desk. And best of all, you can use your Flowcode to sell tickets directly from your website or event app!
If you’re selling event merchandise, you probably have a limited inventory. You may not have enough of each size or color to meet demand. The solution is to offer merch on-demand, so there’s no need to carry all your inventory with you.
If you’re using a third-party platform such as Shopify, there are several options available. Etsy has a list of apps that can help you sell merchandise on-demand, and they have a detailed guide that explains how to set up your own shop on Etsy without having any inventory. For future events, you can even include ways for people to RSVP with a QR code within your store as well.
Use Flowcodes in digital and printed marketing campaigns to drive ticket sales. During your events, use Flowcode to drive presale tickets for future events!
The QR code RSVP feature can be used in conjunction with any of our other tools, like the data collection or email capture feature. It allows you to have your guests scan a code at the event to automatically sign them up for the next event.
Embedding contact collection in your event’s QR code RSVP is a great way to gather contact information from your guests and, in turn, grow your email list.
By using Flowcodes, you can easily create a QR code RSVP that will drive newsletter signups on the spot. Flowcodes make it easy to create QR codes with no coding skills necessary. The platform includes more than 40 templates and dozens of icons to choose from. It also lets you add custom text, links, images, and more to your QR codes—including contact information like email addresses and phone numbers. Just upload your link URL into Flowcodes' builder and instantly create a QR code RSVP for your event!
Key Flowcode features you get
QR codes benefit events in many ways since they allow you to connect with your audience through their mobile phones. Your QR code can:
- Increase attendance with quick and easy access to event information.
- Keep track of guests by using QR codes as tickets.
- Collect data from guests and use it to improve the event experience.
- Streamline check-in processes with contactless scanning.
- Offer contactless payment options
- Promote event activities and sponsors
- Create a fun and interactive experience with interactive games and competitions.
- Generate brand awareness and engagement with branded QR codes
- Make event navigation easier with location-based QR codes
QR codes have become a popular tool for event coordinators because of the versatility they offer. You can set a QR code to scan to almost any digital experience including:
- A website
- Customer contact collection
- Merch store
- Download an app on the Apple App Store or Google Play
- A menu or order form
- A PDF
- A video, audio track, or blog
- Access Wi-Fi by storing encryption details such as network ID and password
- Sending and receiving payment information
All newly released smartphones have built-in QR readers so there’s no longer a need to download a QR reader app. Simply:
- Open your smartphone’s camera
- Point it at the code
- Tap the link and you’ll be taken to the QR code’s scan destination.
Read more about how to use a QR code.
Creating a Flowcode QR code is free and takes 60 seconds.
1. Enter the information you want the QR code to scan to, such as a web address, text, or contact information. (Note: This destination can be changed at any time)
2. Customize the size, color and design of the QR code to fit your brand, including adding logos.
3. Generate the QR code.
4. Save the QR code image to your computer or device.