Key Flowcode features you get
There are many reasons why financial firms are using Flowcode. Financial firms use Flowcode to:
- Simplify payment processes and provide customers with easier access to financial services.
- Provide a way for customers to quickly and easily access loyalty programs.
- Create a secure and convenient way for customers to access their account information.
- Allow customers to quickly and easily transfer funds.
- Provide a way for customers to easily access discounts, rewards, and other offers.
Yes, QR codes can be used for payments.
- PayPal, Square, and similar have integrated into QR codes. The customer scans the merchant’s QR code with their smartphone and enters their payment details on the app or website linked to the code.
- Some mobile wallets like Venmo use QR codes.
- Many banks now offer customers the ability to pay using a unique QR code linked to their account.
Banks are using QR codes for customers to quickly and safely access banking services. Banking customers can use QR codes to:
- open a bank account
- transfer money
- pay bills
- access a mobile banking platform
- conduct transactions.
- Access an ATM with temporary QR pins that work through banking apps.
- View promotional discounts or rewards when customers scan specific QR codes.