How the top sellers stay on top
Flowode’s powerful analytics allows you to track and monitor your marketing engagement so you know where to focus your efforts, so you can spend less time marketing, more time showing. There are many ways to streamline your marketing efforts in order to close more deals. Once you move people online, you have access to a bevy of marketing automation tools that were previously unavailable, saving you time, and making you money.
With Flowcode’s attractive, branded QR codes, realtors now have a way to capture the attention, and contact information, of prospective buyers. Currently, a website or a phone number is the most common way that real estate agents gather contact info. With a Flowcode, buyers only have to point and click at whatever your advertisement is, reducing resistance to providing the contact information you need to close the deal.
Imagine being able to put a code on a sign that will automatically allow prospects to take a peak inside through a virtual tour. No more waiting days to show them the place. Instead, potential buyers can engage with the property immediately, lowering attrition and increasing commitment.
If you want to go one level deeper, you can add QRs within the virtual or physical tour, allowing customers to dive deeper into the features of the property.
Business cards are boring and often get thrown away. Adding a Flowcode that is artistically designed to fit your brand is a great way to spice things up a little. And since Flowcode’s are dynamic, real estate companies can change the link on the QR to best represent their goals with a simple redirect.
Ahh, the old guest book sign-in. Sure, people sign it and provide contact information, but that’s where data collection ends. However, when a viewer scans a QR code to check in, they are providing way more than contact information. Modern marketers know that once someone interacts with their webpage, they can gather a bevy of information including demographics, times, locations, languages, search history, shopping preferences, and retargeting information. This data can also be used to inform negotiations as well as create customized experiences for each prospect. In other words, once Flowcode brings people online, the marketing possibilities are limited only by your imagination. You’ll never use a dusty ol’ check-in book again.
There is only so much that can be put on an offline real estate advertisement before it becomes “too much.” Adding a QR code to physical ads is a seamless way to provide more information to potential buyers while still looking sleek.
Imagine being able to turn your signs into a link to virtual tours, photos, features, costs, and way more. Imagine a way to instantly book showings and gather more contact information. Imagine a way to gather the data necessary to understand and retarget your prospects on other online marketing platforms, like Google or Meta. These are only a few of the features that Flowcode’s QR for real estate provides. The possibilities are endless.
Being a realtor is difficult. Marketing, finding leads, completing intricate paperwork, and handling customers demands a lot of time, dedication, and attention. This can be stressful and take up a lot of unnecessary time that can be used more productively. With that in mind, do you wish there was a way to simplify all of this so you can spend more time closing and less time prospecting? That’s where Flowcode’s dynamic QR comes in. Using QR codes for real estate can be used to streamline all of the aforementioned responsibilities, allowing realtors to communicate and move buyers down the sales funnel more effectively.
Buyers want as much information as possible before they make a decision, especially when making life-changing purchases like real estate. QR for real estate is a simple, dynamic way to provide this information to prospects while gathering valuable information that is normally difficult to gather. Here are some ways QR is used for real estate.
Key Flowcode features you get
QR stands for “Quick Response.” Think of it as a barcode that holds a small amount of information, such as:
- Telephone numbers
- Up to 4000 characters of text.
QR codes are often used to direct people to an online destination using native or third-party apps on their phones, quickly (hence the name, Quick Response). Some examples include:
- Virtual Tours
- Augmented Reality
- Contact information
- Guest books
Not all QR codes are free. However, Flowcode’s are. With Flowcode’s free plan, you get:
- 3 free codes
- Unlimited destination changes so if your goals change, you don’t have to print a new QR code.
- Basic analytics
- Unlimited scans
- The ability to change multiple design aspects, including the QR’s: color, shape, pattern, logo
Try our free QR code generator and set up the perfect QR code for your real estate business.
Realtors use QR codes (Quick Response codes) as a tool for marketing and communication in the real estate industry. Here are some common ways realtors use QR codes:
- Include QR codes on property listings such as "For Sale" or "For Rent" signs, flyers, brochures, and online advertisements. This allows realtors to display more information about the property, including photos, videos, virtual tours, and contact details for the realtor.
- Attach QR codes to business cards, so clients can quickly scan it and save contact information or visit the realtor's website or social media profiles for further information about their services.
- Provide virtual tours of properties by placing QR codes on marketing materials. These QR codes can then link to the virtual tour.
- Display at open houses, which when scanned, provide visitors with more information about the property, including photos, videos, and details about the open house event, such as the date, time, and location.
- Augment marketing campaigns by placing QR codes in print ads, online ads, or social media posts. Scanning the QR code can lead potential clients to a landing page with more information about the realtor's services, testimonials, and contact information.
See how real estate professionals use QR codes in their businesses.
QR codes are commonly used to bring people offline to online by audiences scanning them on their smartphones. This means that if you can link to it, there is a business application. Places that businesses can link to include:
- Contact forms
- Documents like PDFs
- Multimedia such as an audio or video recording, a whitepaper, or a blog.
- WiFi access portal
- Payment portals like Venmo, PayPal, Square, etc.
Also keep in mind that once you direct someone to an online portal, you can install cookies and other code on the page that allows marketers to gather a plethora of marketing information such as:
- Search history
- Purchasing preferences
- The data necessary to retarget audiences on online advertising platforms like Meta and Google.
Adding QR codes to your listing instantly connects buyers to all your sales materials so they can quickly make decisions on all your available properties. Real estate professionals can:
- Share virtual tours
- Display details on the community
- Show listings for other available properties
- Collect contact information from potential buyers.
Creating a QR code for real estate is easy with QR code generators like Flowcode. In less than 60 seconds you can create a QR code for your business needs. Just follow these steps:
- Go to Flowcode’s QR code generator
- Choose your color
- Choose your shape
- Choose your pattern
- Insert your destination
- Download your QR
- Place any physical or digital medium.
Quick response codes for real estate are QR codes that real estate professionals can use in order to augment their business. QR codes for real estate are used for a variety of reasons like:
- Collecting contact information
- Showing listing information
- Contactless check-in
- Displaying documents
- Sharing videos
- Experiencing virtual tours
There are many benefits of using Qr codes fro real estate. The benefits of QR codes are only limited by the imagination of their creators. In most cases, people and brands use QR codes to bring people from an offline platform to an online one. Options include:
- Moving your audience to a promotion or coupon
- Directing them to educational videos
- Directing them to listings
- Loading a document
- Taking surveys
- Playing games
- Collecting contact information
- Contactless check-in for open houses
- Booking open houses, and so much more.
QR codes allow for rapid connection, which is why thousands of real estate agents rely on them for business.