Key Flowcode features you get
QR code technology is an efficient way to share data, such as product information, URLs, and contact details. Here are the 5 facts about QR codes in technology:
- QR stands for Quick Response
- A QR code is a two-dimensional barcode that can store up to 4,296 alphanumeric characters, links, or around 2MB of info.
- Scanning a QR code with a smartphone or other device decodes the data it contains.
- Most phones have an app already installed, built into the camera. If it’s an older phone, there are many apps that can scan QR codes.
- QR codes store website links, product pricing, contact information, and more.
- You can print QR codes on physical products or advertisements for easy access by customers and potential customers. They can also be put on digital mediums or television.
It depends if you will run out of QR codes depending on what plan you choose. Different plans have a different amount of codes that you can access. Here are our four plans and the amount of codes that they offer:
- Flowcode Basic: This free plan contains 3 QR codes that can be custom designed and have dynamic links that can be changed whenever, cutting down on the need to reprint new QR codes when the objective changes.
- Flowcode Pro: Our first paid tier offers 100 Flowcodes, more advanced analytics, most design customization, creative support, landing pages, smart rules, and more.
- Flowcode Pro Plus: This tier offers 1000 QR codes with even more advanced versions of the Pro plan.
- Flowcode Enterprise: Clients get unlimited QR codes, including access to API integration and custom marketing tools that you can’t find on the other tiers, on top of all the services granted
See which plan is best for your objectives.
There are many ways to attract people to scan QR codes, including:
- Creating a reward system for scanning QR codes to encourage people to take part.
- Promoting your QR codes through social media, email campaigns, and other digital platforms.
- Attracting attention with eye-catching visuals that make the QR code stand out from the rest of the content. Flowcode’s designs are highly customizable.
- Displaying predominant Calls to Actions on the QR code so people know what they are for.
- Placing your QR codes in easily accessible locations such as storefronts or websites
- Providing helpful information about why scanning QR codes can be beneficial so customers understand the value of taking action.
- Using analytics tools to track scan rate and measure effectiveness of your campaigns over time.
Are you looking for an answer to "What is QR code in mobile?" Here's an overview of what QR codes are and how they can be used on mobile devices:
- Sharing contact information with others by simply scanning the code with a mobile device.
- Paying for goods or services through smartphones by scanning a QR code at checkout.
- Accessing web content such as videos, websites, and other online content from printed materials or digital displays by scanning a QR code on the display.
- Promoting offers and coupons which can be redeemed on their websites or apps when scanned with a smartphone.
- Logging in without having to enter usernames and passwords each time they visit the site or app.
- Accessing customer support information, such as FAQs, contact numbers and troubleshooting solutions.
QR codes are a type of technology that is used to store and share digital data. Here is more info about the technology behind QR codes:
- QR Codes are two-dimensional barcodes that can store up to 4,296 alphanumeric characters of information.
- The code itself consists of black modules arranged in a square pattern on a white background.
- When scanned by a smartphone camera, the data contained within the code is transferred to the device, enabling quick access to webpages, contact details or other data stored within it.
- With advancements in technology, it's now possible for users to create customised QR codes containing logos or images instead of simply text-based ones, making them even more versatile and user friendly.