Make it easy for your guests to book restaurant reservations at your hotel. Guests can book reservations at your hotel's restaurant when they scan a QR code in their room. They can also view your hotel's restaurant menu and even order room service.
Your guests will be able to check out the menu, make a reservation, or order room service from their phone without having to leave their room. Using a QR code for hotel menu or for a reservation is a great way to bring more guests into your dining area.
As a hotel, you want to establish a relationship with your guests so they come back to your property again and again. You can do this by offering special perks and benefits to repeat visitors, such as tourism discounts, travel passes, and more. But how do you get them to sign up for your loyalty program? One way is by using QR codes. A quick scan of the code takes the guest directly to your loyalty website where they can sign up for the program and start earning points right away.
Make it easier for guests to sign up for your hotel's loyalty program by adding a QR code in the room, front desk, or any other contact point. This makes it easy for guests who are already in their room and may not have their devices on them at that moment. The code can also be placed near check-in areas so that guests can scan it before heading out for dinner or sightseeing in town.
You can also add a QR code to your business cards, brochures and flyers so that people can scan them while they're browsing through materials at home or elsewhere away from the property itself. This way, they'll have all of your contact information at their fingertips no matter where they go.
In today's connected world, it's not enough to just provide a great room service experience. A hotel's Wi-Fi needs to be fast, reliable, and easy to use. That's why many hotels are turning to QR codes as another way to improve the guest experience.
A QR code in the room can provide instant WiFi access or link to room service and entertainment options. Guests can easily scan the code with their smartphones for quick access to information about local attractions and events, or even order room service on their own time without waiting for a waiter or calling down from the room. Use a Flowpage to put all of these options together in one easy-to-use landing page. These destinations can include QR codes for tourism, QR codes for travel itineraries, travel passes, and more.
Key Flowcode features you get
A tourist QR code is a two-dimensional matrix barcode that people can scan with their smart phones in order to access information about tourism. These QR codes are no different than normal QR codes, and can be placed around:
- Touring bus stops
- Hotels and hostels
- Tourist destinations
- Within taxis, buses, pedicabs, and more.
- On a printed advertisement for any tourism activity.
A QR code elevates any tourism communications effort by bringing the viewer directly from a physical surface to an actionable website. Here, they can perform a myriad of things, such as:
- Information requests, and more!
Hotels can place QR codes in many places, whether that’s:
- In common areas such as the lobby, restaurant, or fitness center to provide information about hotel amenities, promotions, or events.
- On signage in high-traffic areas such as the entrance, elevator, or parking lot to attract potential guests and provide directions.
- Business cards or promotional materials distributed at trade shows or events to encourage people to visit the hotel's website or social media pages.
- In guest rooms on printed materials such as welcome letters, room service menus, or hotel directories.
- In digital marketing campaigns such as email newsletters, social media posts, or online ads to drive traffic to the hotel's website or booking engine.
It’s easy to make a QR code for travel in under 60 seconds and display it anywhere you’d like! Just follow these steps:
- Choose the webpage, PDF, social media page, or other online experience that you’d like the code to link to.
- Select your design, colors, and add your logo to match your branding.
- Write a clear Call To Action to incentivize engagement.
- Place it on your chosen surface.
Additionally, the destinations of Flowcode’s are dynamic, meaning they can be changed at any time, so you don’t have to worry about reprinting whenever there is an update. Try making a free QR code.
QR codes provide value to hotels in many different ways. QR codes:
- Allow guests to quickly access information about the hotel and its services
- Enable streamlined check-in processes
- Provide customers with easy access to loyalty programs
- Help marketing efforts by providing direct links to promotions, discounts, and relevant content
- Increase customer engagement through interactive activities
Read more about ways that QR codes can improve your hotel guest’s experience.
Tourism industries use QR codes in a variety of ways to improve the tourism experience. Some examples include:
- Contactless access to information such as:
- Tour schedules
- Safety protocols
2. Multimedia content that enhances the visitor’s experience, such as:
- Audio guides
- Virtual Tours
- Mobile payments for reservations, tickets, and tours.