Accelerate your results by building faster and more engaging connections with buyers and sellers. Join brands who have generated $12M worth of listing sales in a single day with optimized and interactive offline marketing.
Customized QR codes help you stand out and convert offline marketing into actionable online transactions.
Create interactive marketing materials. Add branded QR codes to your printed marketing collateral to enable leads to discover properties and book appointments in one scan.
Digitize every interaction. Set up contactless check-in experiences at open houses and showings, and store contact information in one place.
Elevate how you network. Digitizing your business cards makes it easier to reach you. Create a custom realtor landing page with all your contact information to download or call in one scan.
Realtors use QR codes (Quick Response codes) as a tool for marketing and communication in the real estate industry. Here are some common ways realtors use QR codes:
1. Include QR codes on property listings such as "For Sale" or "For Rent" signs, flyers, brochures, and online advertisements. This allows realtors to display more information about the property, including photos, videos, virtual tours, and contact details for the realtor.
2. Attach QR codes to business cards, so clients can quickly scan it and save contact information or visit the realtor's website or social media profiles for further information about their services.
3. Provide virtual tours of properties by placing QR codes on marketing materials. These QR codes can then link to the virtual tour.
4. Display at open houses, which when scanned, provide visitors with more information about the property, including photos, videos, and details about the open house event, such as the date, time, and location.
5. Augment marketing campaigns by placing QR codes in print ads, online ads, or social media posts. Scanning the QR code can lead potential clients to a landing page with more information about the realtor's services, testimonials, and contact information.
See how real estate professionals use QR codes in their businesses.
Flowcode allows you to collect the date/time, device type, and location of your scanners in real-time. Pixels, UTMs, and other digital tracking technologies can be used in tandem with our codes to bring tracking and retargeting continuity across platforms such as Facebook and Google Analytics.
Flowcode takes privacy seriously. When you scan a Flowcode, there is no question where that code was generated. All of our codes include the text “privacy.flowcode.com” or our company name, “Flowcode”, which should be considered a badge of safety. While other QR code platforms may not have privacy information on their codes, this can be considered a security risk. Because of phishing attempts and QR code scams on the rise, it’s important to work with companies like Flowcode who ensure every code you scan is a safe one.
If you’re searching for a QR code platform to integrate with tools you already use, Flowcode is the best tool for your business. From Klavyio and Mailchimp to Salesforce and Okta, some of the biggest CRM tools, ESPs, and business management solutions integrate with Flowcode.