Best practices for QR codes at open houses
QR codes for real estate agents are becoming an increasingly popular tool to drive attendance at open houses . By placing a QR code on your yard sign or window cling, prospective buyers can quickly and easily scan the code to access helpful information such as upcoming open houses, changes in listings, and even your contact information. This eliminates the need to manually enter a URL or search for your information, by instantly routing them to your registry. Reducing barriers to information enables you to passively capture more potential buyers than usual, and simultaneously provides you with powerful data. When you use QR for real estate, you can harness important information like scan counts or customer information to monitor the performance of your signage. These insights can help generate changes to optimize your strategy and reach a wider audience. Flowcode is the perfect hub to create code, design a landing page in seconds, and print your marketing collateral – the process is seamless and customizable too!
Using a touchless sign in sheet for an open house registry is a great way to instantly provide potential buyers with all the information they need to make a purchasing decision. By having them scan a QR code, you can automate the contact collection process while also providing guests with a hub of resources all in one place. With Flowcode, you can configure your open house registry form to a landing page that houses everything from a contact collection widget, property features, contracts, permit requirements, prices, market trends, agent bios, other properties, and more. This eliminates the need for guests to take a brochure or sign a guest book, making it a win-win situation for everyone involved. Streamline your open houses with a touchless sign in system, and make your data management process on the backend convenient and efficient with automated scan tracking and CRM integrations.
Gathering prospective buyer information is vitally important to maintaining your network for future leads. But it can be a struggle to figure out how to best collect customer information, ensure you keep in touch with leads, and house all this data in one place. Take the headache out of contact collection when you leverage a QR code sign-in sheet at your next open house. Digital sign in sheets for open houses are not only gaining popularity for their efficiency, but also provide an opportunity to capture customer data that you can leverage for insights or drive into your sales funnel for the future. You can link your code to any page, or you can leverage a customized Flowpage. You can think of this as a digital hub, where you can both have customers enter their contact information and download your profile with a couple clicks of a button. As a bonus, you can even add a widget that guides buyers to a pre-filled text or email – all they do is tap and establish interest in the listing. When you leverage the QR code sign in process, you can more seamlessly keep track of visitors to promote follow up conversations about your properties.
Key features you get with Flowcode
QR codes are a powerful tool for real estate marketing. They provide a quick and easy way to access important information about a property. Here are some ways real estate professionals are using QR codes to market their properties:
- Share an interactive virtual tour of a property, allowing potential buyers to get a good look at a property without having to visit it physically.
- Provide detailed information about a property, for example, its size, location, and features. Display on open house signage to provide potential buyers with more information about the property. This can include photos, videos, and detailed descriptions that they can save and examine after the open house.
- Add QR codes to brochures and yard signs to provide additional information about a property.
- Link potential buyers to a property’s social media page, giving them access to more information about the property. This can include photos, videos, and detailed descriptions.
Check out more real estate marketing ideas to get more clients.
Open houses can be improved with the use of QR codes in many ways. By incorporating QR codes to improve open houses, realtors provide a more engaging and informative experience for their guests. Here are some ways QR codes can improve open houses:
- Floor plans, room measurements, and other features and be easily accessible by guests through QR codes strategically placed around the property.
- Virtual tours allow potential buyers can explore without having to attend an open house. These can be placed on yard signs, brochures, billboards, email signatures, websites, and more.
- Displaying contact information through a QR code at the end of the open house is an easy way for potential buyers to book a follow-up appointment with the realtor.
- QR codes can display more information about the local area such as nearby schools, shops, and attractions.
- Offer discounts and promotions on related products or services with QR codes.
QR codes for open houses can last forever, assuming you follow some best practices. Here are some ways to improve QR codes for open houses:
- Choose a QR code with unlimited scans. You would be surprised how many don’t. Flowcode, even with the free plan, has unlimited scans.
- Print the QR codes on long-lasting material. Any distortion to the QR code makes it harder to scan.
- Make sure when you print a QR code onto something, it keeps the same aspect ratio as when it was created.
- Choose a QR code that allows you to change the internal link at any point, so if your objectives change, you don’t have to create a new code and print new material.
Here are some ways that QR codes are improving realtor's bottom line.
It’s easy to create a QR code for an open house.
- Choose a QR code generator that fits your needs. Depending on what level of features you require, a free or paid version may be more appropriate.
- Make sure to choose a GDPR and CCPA-compliant code to protect your client’s data and information.
- Choose one that has attractive design features. After all, open houses are all about presentation.
- Go to the QR code generator.
- Select your QR code’s color
- Select its shape
- Select its internal matrix pattern
- Upload your logo
- Insert your link
- Paid versions will allow customization of CTAs and smart rules which change the link depending on time of day, day of the week, and device type.
A Quick Response (QR) code for real estate is a type of matrix barcode that can be scanned with smartphones, tablets, and other digital devices to quickly access information. Here are some of the ways QR codes are being used in real estate:
- Automatically directing potential buyers to a property website
- Providing immediate access to virtual property tours
- Showcasing additional multimedia content such as photos and videos
- Allowing agents to instantly share contact information
- Directing potential buyers to online forms to schedule showings
- Offering coupons to potential buyers for discounts on services