How marketers elevate their campaigns with Flowcode
Key Flowcode features you get
There are many applications and benefits of using QR codes for marketers, such as:
- Turning offline marketing into online data powerhouses.
- A quick, cheap, and convenient way to engage customers.
- Creating a visual impact on physical objects or digital displays.
- Allowing marketers to track customer engagement in real time.
- Offer a unique way for customers to interact with brands.
- Linking offline content to websites and socials.
- Providing easy access to promotional content, discount codes, product information, video tutorials etc.
Yes, QR codes are good for marketing because they bridge the gap between the offline and online world. Whether you're selling products or services, QR codes on advertisements in the offline world can send scanners to digital destinations. Here are some ways they can be used:
- Provide interactive marketing opportunities for audiences, allowing them to access way more information than normal printed advertisements.
- Direct audiences to special offers, product pages, and other valuable marketing materials.
- Harness direct response marketing, and track how often the code is scanned and who is scanning it.
- Amplify print media such as business cards, flyers, advertisements, and even billboards with online capabilities.
Read more about how to use QR codes for small business marketing.
Using QR codes for marketing can be done in many different ways. QR codes have become a popular tool for marketers because of the versatility they offer. You can set a QR code to scan to almost any digital experience including:
- A website's shop page
- Customer contact collection
- A page to collect reviews
- Measuring engagement on ad creative
- QR codes on packaging, receipts, or tags to boost re-ordering
Creating a QR code for marketing can be done in four easy steps:
1. Head to Flowcode’s free QR generator
2. Pick any destination for where you want to send scanners. Examples are: websites, social media pages, PDFs, and videos.
3. Choose the shape, pattern, color, and logo design of your code.
4. Download and print your code.
5. Adhere to the surface of what you want to promote.