A recent study showed that viewers are 28 times more likely to click through online video ads than banners. Additionally, the average viewer remembers 95% of a message when it’s watched, compared to 10% when it’s read.
So when it comes to advertising and marketing, video ads should not be underestimated as a powerful mode of conversion. One excellent way to bolster your video marketing is with QR codes. In case you missed it, QR codes stand for quick response codes, and are often used to provide access to information using a mobile phone.
In the context of video, QR codes are an excellent way to convert offline engagement to online conversion and increase engagement. With just the simple scan of a smartphone, QR codes can redirect your viewers to special online promotions, additional information, or a brand website.
With Flowcode, the DTC Platform, our QR codes can easily be incorporated into any video to allow you to track real-time insights. And since Video Star is the #1 video editing app, in this post we’ll share how to incorporate Flowcode QR codes into your Video Star videos.
Read on to learn exactly how to create a Video Star QR code:
How to add Flowcode QR Codes to Video Star
Step 1: Create a Flowcode
- Once you’ve navigated to the Flowcode.com homepage, click on the ‘Sign Up’ button in the right hand corner.
- Choose the color, code shape and pattern of your Flowcode QR Code.
- Choose the scan destination of where you want the code to take the scanner.
- Add an image or logo to your Flowcode to personalize it.
- Select ‘PNG’ and click ‘download’ to create your Flowcode QR code
Step 2: Upload your Flowcode to Video Star
- Using your editing window of choice (i.e., Re-Effect, Transform or Multi-Layer), open your video on Video Star.
- Click on the QR code icon on the top of the screen and select ‘Import.’ Some editing windows will feature the prompt, ‘all current settings will be erased.’
- Tap ‘Yes’ to continue if you are okay
- After being directed to the photo album, select your downloaded QR code and tap ‘yes.’
- Now, watch your clip transform according to the settings embedded in your Flowcode QR code.
Want to jumpstart your QR code video integration for Video Star? Check out our Flowcode Video tool, which provides you with pre-built, QR-powered templates.
How can QR codes for Video Star improve my video content?
- Customizable video content. QR codes for Video Star allow you to personalize your video content to match your brand. You can easily create QR codes with your brand's color and look, and further personalize your video.
- Enhanced audience interaction. QR codes in your videos increase the viewers' curiosity. With QR codes for Video Star, you can provide more information, like polls that make the videos more interactive.
- Increased engagement. QR codes for videos prompt users to other actions and destinations. Whenever the viewer scans the code and accesses more from your brand, you engage them more, increasing the chances of conversion.
How can QR codes for Video Star save you time?
- Automated customer tracking. Using QR codes for Video Star allows you to track how your audience is engaging with your videos in real time. Knowing how long they spend watching your video and where they dropped off will drastically improve your video marketing campaigns.
- Increased customer engagement. QR codes for Video Star enable you to direct your audience to even more exciting video content. And the more you engage your audience and keep them captivated by your content, the higher chance you have of converting them into paying customers.
- Easily accessible content. Video Star QR codes allow you to provide more content about your brand simply and quickly.
If you want to turn your videos into conversions, QR codes incorporated into Video Star videos make a powerhouse combination. They’re an excellent way to prompt viewers to visit other destinations, like your brand website, social media, and other destinations within your brand universe. Undoubtedly, this tool will help you increase engagement and encourage a continuous relationship with your audience.
And with Flowcode, you can easily create dynamic QR codes for Video Star with a customizable design that lets you match them to your brand.
Want to learn how to connect Flowcode to other forms of video, like YouTube? Read the article here. Want to just create a Flowcode QR Code for Video Star?